Saturday, September 1, 2018

What happened to COMPUTO?

Going back into Vol 6 & 7, I just realized something was missing.  That is the Legion's majordomo: Computo.  I'm not talking about Danielle Foccart here.  That's another post.  No, Computo had been there for all of volume 3.  He added a bit of humor to interactions and helped run their headquarters.  During the Five Year Gap, he was acquired by the Dominators and rebuilt into B.I.O.N. but that continuity is now separate.  I guess he could have been there in the background, but Levitz  didn't even give him a nod.  With Tharok's dismantling of technology in volume 7, it makes me wonder if there couldn't have been some storyline there, such as being destroyed, becoming a weapon against the Legion, or something else.  It could have been interesting to have Tharok acquire him and in the process, he evolves.  I think I may go to Baltimore Comic-Con this year.  Levitz will be there.  Maybe it's worth an ask?


No comments:

Post a Comment